Privacy Statement TOPS Luchtfilters B.V.
TOPS Luchtfilters B.V. located at Rondven 38 6026 PX Maarheeze, is responsible for the processing of personal data as stated in this privacy statement.
This privacy statement has been drawn up to make it clear to you that we take the privacy of all personal data that we come into contact with within TOPS Luchtfilters B.V. very seriously. For this reason, the personal details collected by us are carefully processed and secured. We adhere to the General Data Protection Regulation (AVG). This means, among other things, that we:
– clearly state the purposes for which we process personal data under this privacy legislation;
– ask you for your explicit permission to process your personal data in certain cases where this is required;
– limit the collection of personal data to those that are exclusively needed for the purposes for which they are processed;
– not pass on your details to third parties, unless this is necessary in order to be able to provide the service you have requested;
– make arrangements with third parties when we share your data in order to ensure, among other things, that your data are not used for other purposes;
– take appropriate security measures to protect your personal data and require them of third parties;
– respect your right to access, correct or delete your personal data upon request.
– If you wish to contact us regarding this privacy statement, you can do so via email@example.com.
Processing personal details
During the execution of our work in general, TOPS Luchtfilters B.V. may process personal data. The details provided by you will not be shared with third parties in the first instance; they will be included in a file. As an organisation, we handle this personal data and its confidentiality with care; we also ensure proper security.
Depending on the functionalities you use on our website, we may process the following personal data about you:
– place of residence;
– Date of birth;
– company details;
– e-mail address;
– telephone number;
– Chamber of Commerce number;
– VAT number;
– financial data;
– special data;
– Technical measurement data such as: IP addresses, Mac addresses, identifiers in cookies and surfing behaviour on the websites
We process the above data for one or more of the following purposes:
– administration and project management;
– acquisition, sales and marketing
– execution of orders;
– Processing in final products.
Communication to third parties
We only pass on the data you provide to third parties in order to be able to use the services for the purposes defined above. If we do pass on your data to third parties, we will ensure, among other things, that your data is not used for any other purposes. We also agree that your data will be deleted as soon as it is no longer needed. We are legally obliged to hand over data in the event of an investigation by judicial authorities.
After purchasing a product, a customer enters the mailing list. We use the mailing list to keep customers informed about changes in services and products. A link at the bottom of the newsletter allows customers to unsubscribe.
On the website of TOPS Luchtfilters B.V. pages may be promoted and/or shared via social networks through hyperlinks: Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn. These hyperlinks are provided via a code by Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn. These buttons are activated when you click on them.
Personal data is stored and processed for as long as is relevant to the situation.
Within the AVG, you can make use of the following rights:
– Receiving an explanation of which personal data TOPS Luchtfilters B.V. collects and what is done with it;
– To gain insight into the precise personal details that TOPS Luchtfilters B.V. holds;
– to have errors corrected;
– withdrawing consent;
– to object to a certain use.
We use various cookies on our website. Cookies are small pieces of information that are stored on your computer during a visit to a website. Some cookies are necessary for the proper functioning of a website, where other cookies can collect personal information. Cookies of topsluchtfilters.nl are safe for your PC, laptop, phone or tablet.
1. Functional cookies
2. Analytical cookies
3. Tracking cookies
These cookies track visitors when they visit different websites. The objective is to show visitors relevant ads based on the collected data. TOPS Luchtfilters B.V. shares collected personal data with Facebook and Google by means of tracking cookies, as a result of which it is possible to make use of advertising services offered. In addition, we use Hotjar and LeadInfo, which provide further insight into the surfing behaviour of website users.
Deletion of cookies
Most cookies have an expiry date. This means that after a certain period of time they will automatically expire and no longer record data about your visit to the website. You can also choose to delete cookies manually before their expiry date. For more information, please consult the manual of your browser.
All collected personal data present at TOPS Luchtfilters B.V. are only sufficient for internal employees. Digital data is also optimally secured digitally and only accessible after authentication by means of personal log-in details. Physical data is securely stored in locked filing cabinets.
Websites of third parties
TOPS Luchtfilters B.V. is not liable for content, laws and regulations on websites of customers and third parties. No rights can be derived from this.
Amendments to this privacy declaration
The privacy statement can be amended at any time. Amendments will be published on the website.
Inspection and amendment of your data
If desired, personal data can be requested for inspection, correction and removal.
Personal Data Authority
If you have any complaints about the processing of personal data, we will be happy to help you. If we cannot find a solution, you can turn to the Dutch Data Protection Authority in accordance with the privacy legislation.
This (renewed) privacy statement came into force on 1 October 2021, changes reserved. Disputes are resolved according to Dutch law.