Privacy Statement TOPS Luchtfilters B.V.
TOPS Luchtfilters B.V. located at Rondven 38 6026 PX Maarheeze, is responsible for the processing of personal data as stated in this privacy statement.
This privacy statement has been drawn up to make it clear to you that we take the privacy of all personal data with which we are in contact within TOPS Luchtfilters B.V. very seriously. For this reason, the personal details collected by us are carefully processed and secured. We comply with the General Data Protection Regulation (AVG). This means, among other things, that we:
– clearly state the purposes for which we process personal data under this privacy law;
– ask you for explicit permission to process your personal data in certain cases where this is required;
– limit the collection of personal data to those that are only necessary for the purposes for which they are processed;
– not pass on your details to third parties, unless this is necessary in order to be able to provide the service you have requested;
– make arrangements with third parties when we share your data in order to ensure, among other things, that your data is not used for other purposes;
– take appropriate security measures to protect your personal data and require these from third parties;
– respect your right to access, correct or delete your personal data upon request;
– if you wish to contact us as a result of this privacy statement, you can do so via email@example.com.
Processing personal data
During the execution of our work in general, TOPS Luchtfilters B.V. processes personal details. The details provided by you will not be shared with third parties in the first instance; they are included in a file. As an organisation, we treat this personal data with care and ensure its confidentiality; we also provide good security.
Depending on the functionalities you use on our website, we may process the following personal data from you:
– date of birth;
– company data;
– e-mail address;
– telephone number;
– Chamber of Commerce number;
– VAT number;
– financial data;
– special data;
– Technical measurement data such as: IP addresses, Mac addresses, identifiers in cookies and surfing behaviour on the websites.
We process the above data for one or more of the following purposes:
– administration and project management;
– acquisition, sales and marketing;
– execution of orders;
– processing into finished products.
Provision to third parties
We only pass on the data you provide to third parties in order to be able to use the services in order to achieve the goals described above. If we do pass on your data to third parties, we will ensure, inter alia, by means of an agreement, that your data will not be used for other purposes. We also agree that your data will be deleted as soon as it is no longer needed. We are legally obliged to provide data during an investigation by judicial authorities.
After purchasing a product, a customer is added to the mailing list. We use the mailing list to keep customers informed about changes in services and products. You can unsubscribe via a link at the bottom of the newsletter.
The website of TOPS Luchtfilters B.V. may be promoted via hyperlinked pages and/or shared via social networks: Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn. These hyperlinks are offered by Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn via a code. These buttons are activated when you click on them.
Personal data are kept and processed as long as this is relevant to the situation.
You have the following rights within the AVG:
– to receive an explanation of which personal data TOPS Luchtfilters B.V. collects and what is done with it;
– to gain access to the precise personal details that TOPS Luchtfilters B.V. holds;
– to have errors corrected;
– to revoke consent;
– object to a certain use.
We use various cookies on our website. Cookies can be described as small pieces of information that are stored on your computer during a visit to a website. Some cookies are necessary for the proper functioning of a website, while others may collect personal information. Cookies of topsluchtfilters.nl are safe for your pc, laptop, phone or tablet.
1. Functional cookies
2. Analytical cookies
3. Tracking cookies
These cookies track visitors when they visit different websites. The purpose of this is to show visitors relevant advertisements based on the collected data. TOPS Luchtfilters B.V. shares collected personal data with Facebook and Google using tracking cookies, as a result of which it is possible to make use of advertising services offered. In addition, we use Hotjar and Leadinfo, which provide further insight into the surfing behaviour of website users.
Most cookies have an expiration date. This means that after a certain period of time they automatically expire and no longer register any data about your visit to the website. You can also choose to delete cookies manually before the expiration date has passed. For more information, you can consult the manual of your browser.
All collected personal data present at TOPS Luchtfilters B.V. are only adequate for internal employees. Digital data is also optimally digitally secured and only accessible after authentication by means of personal log-in data. Physical data is securely stored in locked filing cabinets.
Third party websites
TOPS Luchtfilters B.V. is not liable for content, laws and regulations on websites of customers and third parties. No rights can be derived.
Changes to this privacy statement
The privacy statement can be changed at any time. Amendments will be published on the website.
Inspection and amendment of your data
If desired, personal data can be requested for inspection, correction and removal.
Personal Data Authority
We are happy to help you with any complaints about the processing of personal data. If we cannot find a solution, you can turn to the Dutch Data Protection Authority in accordance with the privacy legislation.
This (renewed) privacy statement came into effect on 1 October 2021, amendments reserved. Disputes are resolved according to Dutch law.